Golfs Governing Bodies Planning World Handicap System
20 April 2017
The R&A and USGA are working with golf's handicapping authorities and plan to announce proposals on new worldwide handicap system later this year
The R&A and USGA have been working with golf organisations across the world to extensively review the handicap systems currently in place.
They have been working together now for two years to shape the future world handicap system, and have considered golf’s different cultures and formats of play.
- Golf Australia
- Council of National Golf Unions (CONGU) in Great Britain and Ireland
- European Golf Association (EGA)
- South African Golf Association (SAGA)
- Argentine Golf Association (AAG)
- United States Golf Association (USGA)
- Japan Golf Association
- Golf Canada